internal page > internal policy
- Ask customers to e-transfer to the email address of the location they have their fingerprints taken, along with the password to deposit the money.
- Check the email to see if the customer already transferred the money. If yes, the customer can leave.
- Contact Justin to provide the transfer information, including the password for depositing.
- Cash payment must be noted on Cash-Login sheet, Visitor Login sheet, and Quickbook.
- Make sure the cash box always has at least $200 change.
- There will be 10 days off for vacation and 3 sick days per year.
- The vacation time will be paid partially and equally on every pay cheque.
- Do not discuss switching your schedule with other colleagues without permission from Justin. You would rather use your personal day off instead.
- Employees must send a request for their days off to Selena for reviewing in advance (as soon as possible).
• No need to ask:
- Free of charge for second attempt of fingerprints if the application is rejected by RCMP/FBI/etc. due to the applicants’ fingerprints quality but not due to their existing skin conditions. $25 RCMP processing fee will still apply if applicable.
- Free of charge (even $25 processing fee) for the second attempt of fingerprints if there is any mistake from us on the first application.
- Refund if we did an application which is supposed not to be done with us without the customer’s consent
- $5 Google Review discount during the marketing campaign.
• Must advise Justin for approval and the amount
- Discount for the second attempt of fingerprints if there is any mistake from customers on the first application
- Discount for the second attempt of fingerprints if the first application is lost during the mailing process
- Discount for multiple services for the same person at a time
- Discount for the second attempt of fingerprints if the application is rejected due to applicants’ existing skin conditions.
4. Health Insurance
- Employees can choose to opt-in to the company's Health Insurance in which the company will pay 60% of the plan and the rest will be on an employee.
- Family package is also available where the company pays 60% (Cần sếp or chị Vi confirm)
5. Travel Claim
- Employees can claim expenses for their commute if they have to drive to different locations rather than their scheduled work location (upon company’s request) at the rate of $0.25/km and also quailed for $20 lunch if they spend more than 4 hours on that trip.
- Employees must keep track of supplies at their office and ask Selena to order when they are in short.
- Each employee will have a different wage depending on their duties. Do not share or compare your salary with your colleagues.
- The salary will be paid bi-weekly and directly to your bank account via ADP. Employees will need to report their bi-weekly timesheet in their ADP account to process the payment.
- Everything about the company can be discussed via a Facebook group chat called F1 Fingerprint Staff
- Technical Q&A should be discussed via a Facebook group chat called F1 Staff – Technical Q&A Only to share with Milton and Burlington locations.
- Facebook page called Frontier One – Team and the internal page will be used for postings and announcements from the management.
- There will be a bi-weekly technical meeting every other Tuesday via MS Teams to discuss any technical issues faced during 2 weeks of doing fingerprints.