Services > International fingerprinting services
OUR INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CAN HELP YOU TO OBTAIN THE CANADIAN CRIMNAL BACKGROUND CHECK IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY NOT LIVING IN CANADA
our international service department can help you with step-by-step instructions and prompt follow-ups throughout the entire process.
1. Email us at email@example.com. In the email, please provide us with the reason for requesting the RCMP Background Check, your current country of residence..etc.
2. We will reply to your email within 48 business hours with detailed instructions and next steps.
3. Follow the instructions in our email, and get fingerprints taken by local police or a local fingerprint agency in your country.
4. It is our standard procedure to provide a preliminary review of your fingerprints BEFORE mailing it to us to ensure the quality is acceptable.
- Please scan it at the highest possible quality and email it to us for a compliance review.
- You may consider doing several fingerprint cards to ensure the best possible one.
- Refer to the sample below to understand why some fingerprints are not acceptable.
5. Send the completed forms and original fingerprint card via registered mail (not Email) or preferably by courier (FedEx, UPS, DHL...) to our office in Mississauga at :
Frontier One Inc.
100 Matheson Blvd East, Unit 204,
Mississauga, ON L4Z 2G7 - CANADA
6. Once the documents are received and payment* has been made, we will digitize fingerprints and send them to RCMP online within one business day (If all required documents are received and in good quality).
7. RCMP will process your application. If the application is approved, RCMP will send Certified Criminal Record Check to the address you chose via Canada Post regular mail.
*We will send you an invoice once we are ready to process your fingerprints. You can make the payment by credit card via the online payment platform located in the invoice. Alternatively, you can ask a friend or family member to make the payment in person at any of our offices during business hours.
What to bring
Two scans of valid government-issued IDs. Click here to view the Acceptable Identification list.
Fingerprint Request Form
Consent Form (If applicable)
Click here to see price list in Ontario and Alberta
Option 1: The RCMP Police Clearance Certificate will be mailed to any Canadian or American address of your choice or any designated third party.
Option 2: We will receive your certificate and mail it to your residential address for an additional fee.